sexta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2010

Fly Look — Keira Knightley


Keira Knightley in Chanel Couture at the European premiere of Never Let Me Go in London.
Um, wow... I'm speechless (I'm always speechless). *Apparently in order for me to post on poor & fly you have to make me turn mute!* On Wednesday, Keira Knightley attended the London premiere of Never Let Me Goin a breathtakingly beautiful pearl beaded sheath from the Chanel Couture Fall 2010 collection and Charlotte Olympia pumps. *Reaches for my oxygen tank!*


The British beauty serves as both muse and spokesmodel for the highly-coveted, drool-fest and heart attack-inducing label, so it's no surprise that she showed up and out in Chanel! And believe me when I tell you that this number was just as intricate and breathtaking in the back as in the front. Check it:


Now can we please have a moment for the wooden Olympia platforms:


I'm mad that she is seriously trying her very best to send me to the emergency room! Not a good look for the living uninsured in the US of A! I'm just kidding, but hey... sadly enough, there are plenty!

Close up:

Sem comentários: